Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do you have any idea what is going on with the earth these days?

Pole Shift.. say that word and most people do not have a clue as to what you said or what it means. But I guarantee you , more people know what it means than would have several years ago.

Right now I am pretty tired. It just past midnight and I just felt like doing a little writing. The keyword little .. so I will not go into great detail on this post, however I will go into quite a bit more detail in future posts.

You see .. I am some what of an expert on the subject of Pole Shifts. . ok .. for those of you who are wondering, a Pole Shift could be considered a flipping of the earth on its axix.. like in flipping upside down. When that happens .. Where the north was north it is now south .. and visa versa.

Why I am writing about this topic? Because I believe we are as a race of people on this planet we call Earth in store for a Pole Shift in our not to distant future.. meaning probably in the next few years.. but honestly .. it may be more.. a lot more.. but if I had to bet .. I would say .. in less than 20 .. and I really felt lucky.. maybe less than 5 years.

I know there are many people who believe the same thing, however I do not know them personally. Most of the people I know, believe life is just going to keep on going like it has been going.

Anyway I am writing this for the people who want to know more. I will add more content to this subject on this blog, resources etc .. where an interested person can learn more.

Alright ..like i said .. I am tired.. so Good Night .. be safe.
Kay Brown - May 19th 2010 - 12:14am

No comments:

Post a Comment