Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 2 2010

 Getting hot here in OK .. thought today how we at times during the day .. or week or month .. act a lot less of what our highest spiritual values are .. then when the day is done and we have time to reflect .. we realise that and think about it ..usually it is something that motivatess us to behave in a less than stellar .. but human manner .. like when this guy comes flying out of a side drive into the residential road I was driving down today .. with my grand daughter  Annabelle who is 5 .. and I am cussing .. and so is she .. repeating me some what .. I did hear "ass hole" come out of her mouth a couple of times ... dont we set such lovely examples at times .. ......... Well anyway .. the thought came to me .. that we treat each other like crap at times... us human beings ... and basically .. because we all act like that .. is why ths world is in the state it is in .. and then the thought .. simple really if we all cared for each other .. i mean seriously cared for every other persons well fare ... well starvation would not exist .. homelessness would not exist .. crime . wouldnt exist .. no need for locks on our doors anymore.. no need for military .. war planes .. war ships .. etc...  .... as far as planets go though .. we are a pretty imature race of humans ..we will grow and mature .. I am sure. .. well as much as this is entertaining me .. it is after 1 in the morning..so I am going to hit it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment