Friday, June 18, 2010

Life is about choices and decisions

Life truly all about the choices we make. I read once that the definition of the word decision, was basically, you make a choice and then you cut off all other paths or possible out comes. Well we know that is not entirely true. But I have read that is why some people succeed and others don't, one person continually changes their mind, and another person makes a decision and sticks with it.

I read once where Jesus said,, or maybe it wasn't Jesus, that the road to salvation is not a straight line. We zig and zag down this path or that path, erroneous as those paths might be, and on our quest we gain knowledge.

Well I do know that when we do that zigging and zagging down those path, yes we do learn .. and we also might learn to consider life from a different perspective, and learn to view other peoples view points in a different manner. Meaning .. maybe we learn to look at the world as other people look at the world ... gaining empathy so to speak.

Well I might pursue this later.. but for right now .. I have to get ready and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment