Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Manifesting Desired Results Through Strength Of Purpose

I'm typing this from my iPhone.
For 9 years I worked for a man who was quadriplegic. I worked 3 overnights a week with him. Anyway Oct 14 about 330pm he shot himself in the heart and died. Earlier in the year my main job of which I was working 62 hrs a week cut all employees hours to 40 hours a week. That was effectively a 2 week pay check gone. Combined this with Toms death and my income plummeted.

Which brings me to this post. The first income hit I basically absorbed it as overnights is what I needed and working for Tom half the week left few options. Anyway when Tom died it opened the door to new employment.

Typing w/ an iPhone leaves a lot to be desired. Anyway..I decided I would be positive minded that my income would increase and that I would find the perfect situation that would fit all the needs of my life.

One month later I am working 5 nights a week overnights in a home with people who have physical disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment