Monday, November 8, 2010

Rising Above Earthly Issues

So I have been thinking about you God. I have been reading that website on near death experiences and it has opened a lot of awareness and reaffirmation for me. Things that are going on right now are typical of life. It is my desire to rise above the turmoil and keep the higher values in mind. All the stuff that is going on right now is just typical life. How I react to them is what ny choice s are.
 
When people are negative to us and get mad at us and want to punish us in their own ways..it is tempting to respond in kind. Sometimes the best thing we can do is stay away from having contact with them.
 
Sometimes people you think care show you they don't in some ways.. Well maybe on some levels they do but I would say those are levels that are not shown very much.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment